The 14th running of the Blue Sky Trail Marathon will be October 16, 2021. Registration will open on December 15, 2020.
Fees for the 2020 Blue Sky Marathon will be as follows:
Dec 15 – Jun 30: $75
July 1 – Sept 21: $85
Sept 22 – Oct 15: $95
What You Get in Return for Your Registration Fee
- A kick-ass, well marked, and challenging course on some of the best trails in Fort Collins.
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable race and aid station volunteers.
- Fully stocked aid stations.
- Larimer County Parks day parking pass
- Generous 9 hour cut off time.
- Gender specific race T-shirt.
- Unique finisher award and overall and age group awards.
- Post race BBQ.
In the event that the race sells out, we will maintain a waiting list and transfer runners from the waiting list to the race roster should other runners already registered not be able to attend.
Transfer Credit Policy
In the event that the race sells out and there are runners on the waiting list, we will offer a race-transfer option, allowing runners a credit according to the following schedule:
- Until Jan 31: 100% credit of registration fee (excluding UltraSignup fees)
- Feb 1 – Sept 21: 75% credit of registration fee (excluding UltraSignup fees).
- Sept 22 – Oct 13: 50% credit of registration fee (excluding UltraSignup fees).
Credits may be applied to any future Gnar Runners race and will be valid for 12 months.
If we do not have runners on the waiting list available to accept a transfer entry, then unfortunately we will not be able to offer a credit.
To request a transfer credit, please email us at email@example.com.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event the race is cancelled due to extreme weather, fire, or for some other unforeseeable event, we cannot offer refunds or credits.