2018 Registration is now open through Ultrasignup. Please register HERE.
Fees for the Blue Sky Marathon will be as follows:
Dec 15 – Jun 30: $65
July 1 – Sept 21: $80
Sept 22 – Oct 17: $95
*Shirts will not be guaranteed for late registrations after Sunday 10/7. We will make our best effort to make sure that all entrants get a shirt and we usually have enough extras from no shows to cover everyone. Late entrants who do not get a shirt at check in or at packet pickup can check with us after the race to pick up a shirt from any left overs that we have on hand.
What You Get in Return for Your Registration Fee
- A kick-ass, well marked, and challenging course on some of the best trails in Fort Collins.
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable race and aid station volunteers.
- Fully stocked aid stations.
- Larimer County Parks day parking pass
- Generous 9 hour cut off time.
- Gender specific race T-shirt.
- Unique finisher award and overall and age group awards.
- Post race BBQ and raffle.
In the event that the race sells out, we will maintain a waiting list and transfer runners from the waiting list to the race roster should other runners already registered not be able to attend.
In the event that the race sells out and there are runners on the waiting list, we will offer a race-transfer option, allowing runners a full refund according to the following schedule:
- Until Sept 21: 75% refund of registration fee (excluding Ultrasignup fees)
- Sept 22 – Oct 17: 50% credit of registration fee (excluding Ultrasignup fees). Credits may be applied to any future Gnar Runners race and will be valid for 12 months.
If we do not have runners on the waiting list available to accept a transfer entry, then unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund.
To request a transfer/refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event the race is cancelled due to extreme weather, fire, or for some other unforeseeable event, we cannot offer refunds or credits.